Music Worcester exists due to the generosity of our patrons, with ticket revenue covering only 40% of its production costs. Like many nonprofits, Music Worcester is fortunate to have donors, corporations, and foundations whose annual gifts to the organization ensure its sustainability.
Invest in Music Worcester and help us continue to enrich Worcester's cultural landscape. Your contribution will support Music Worcester programs: The Worcester Music Festival, which includes the International Artists Series, Mass Jazz Festival, The Worcester Chorus, The Young Artist Scholarship Competition, and Youth, College and Adult Outreach Programs. Annual Fund contributions and donations also support school programs, workshops and residencies. Your contribution will enable us to continue our distinguished tradition of enriching the cultural life of this community.
Music Worcester welcomes contributions in any amount. Donors receive the following Benefits:
- Recognition in the Worcester Music Festival Program Book, which is used at every performance throughout the season
- Advance notice of special offers and events
- The Music Worcester E-Newsletter
- Pre-concert Lectures and Talks
- BEETHOVEN CIRCLE MEMBERS (gifts of $1,250 or more, starting in 2019) also receive free concert parking throughout the Festival season and the Annual Beethoven Circle Dinner with Musicale.
BECOME A SUSTAINING DONOR WITH MONTHLY GIVING
Music Worcester is proud to announce our sustained giving option. Giving online has never been easier! For those who wish to show their commitment on a consistent basis, or want to break up a larger gift for ease, this is the option for you. Whatever your preference, each month or quarter, your card will deduct a donation.
All donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.