Music Worcester, Inc. is the pre-eminent presenter of exciting live music performances in Central Massachusetts. We offer distinguished and diverse programs by celebrated artists, orchestras, chamber and jazz ensembles, world music and dance groups, as well as choral masterworks, in Mechanics Hall, Tuckerman Hall, and Hanover Theatre for the Performing Arts.
Our Concert Sponsorship Program is designed to provide optimum benefits to your organization or company and your support will receive the recognition it deserves.
Sponsorship Levels: $10,000, $5,000, $2,500
- Sponsor name and logo are listed in Music Worcester's season brochure, which is mailed to 15-16,000 homes throughout New England.
- Sponsor name and logo will appear on sponsored concert flyers, posters and other marketing materials where appropriate.
- Hyperlinked Logo on Music Worcester website (www.musicworcester.org) where all concerts have individual pages.
- Sponsor receives complimentary tickets and the opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a special discount.
- Our handsome, four-color Program Book: full or half page ad, depending upon sponsorship level, and listed on the program insert for the sponsored concert. The program book is distributed at every concert all season, reaching a potential audience of 15,000-20,000.
- Sponsor may plan a pre or post-concert event on the evening of the concert which may be arranged directly with the venue. Whenever possible, we will request a guest appearance by the evening's conductor and/or artist.
- Music Worcester would be happy to discuss other parameters or focus for a sponsorship.
Music Worcester audiences come primarily from central New England. Our mailing and advertising efforts cover all of Massachusetts (including Boston, the North Shore and the Cape), southern New Hampshire, northern Connecticut and the cities along Route 395 in Connecticut, and Rhode Island. In addition to generous coverage in the Telegram and Gazette, the Worcester Business Journal, Bay State Parent, The Community Advocate, we often advertise in community Newspapers, Vocero Hispano, Boston Globe's Ticket to the Arts, and other publications that meet specific needs for individual events. We make extensive use of radio, through sponsorship and agreements with public radio stations WICN, WCUW in Worcester and WGBH in Boston.
Call our office at 508-754-3231, for more information.