Become a member of our philanthropic society.
In a “normal” season, tickets only cover half of production costs. With the pivot to virtual and on-demand concerts, tickets stand to only cover about a ¼-1/3 of new technology, venue and artists costs. We hope you will consider a donation.
Music Worcester is now accepting sponsorship support for Lawrence Brownlee!
Lawrence Brownlee, tenor | Songs of My Youth | Friday, January 29, 2021 8pm | Livestream | Cost of program: $20,000
American-born tenor Lawrence Brownlee captivates audiences and critics around the world, and has been hailed as “an international star in the bel canto operatic repertory” (The New York Times), “one of the world’s leading bel canto stars” (The Guardian), and “one of the most in-demand opera singers in the world today” (NPR). Brownlee was named 2017 “Male Singer of the Year” by the International Opera Awards, and also serves as Artistic Advisor at Opera Philadelphia, helping the company to expand their repertoire, diversity efforts and community initiatives.
After expenses are paid, all proceeds will be passed on to local organizations actively honoring and working towards racial inequality.
$1,250 Beethoven Circle: Receive access to the concert and become a member of our donor society, with many special, exclusive opportunities throughout the concert year.
Stay tuned for forthcoming information on other concert sponsorships during the current season.
The Beethoven Circle: Gifts of $1,250 or higher automatically place you in Music Worcester’s Beethoven Circle. Benefits include:
- Free concert parking throughout the Festival season
- Invitation to the Annual Beethoven Circle Dinner with Musicale.
- Pre-sale access to headliner events
- Exclusive invitations to pre-concert receptions and other exciting invitations
- *Virtual & On-Demand concert benefits
Donors have sponsored the previous performances:
- Yo-Yo Ma
- Joshua Bell
- Wynton Marsalis & Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Audra McDonald
- Dance Theatre of Harlem
- Benjamin Britten’s War Requiem, featuring The Choruses of Central Massachusetts
- Simone Dinnerstein’s 2018-2019 Artist-in-Residency
- Considering Matthew Shepard, performed by CONCORA
- Verdi’s Requiem
Tax ID#: 04-2171207
Join the Beethoven Circle
Become a member at one of our philanthropic levels and attend pre-concert receptions, receive free concert parking throughout the Festival season and an invitation to the Annual Beethoven Circle Dinner with Musicale.