Music Worcester goes to New York City
Join us in supporting The Worcester Chorus
We invite you to join us this fall, October 2-4 for a weekend in the Big Apple. The Worcester Chorus, alongside the NJ Masterwork Chorus, will perform Verdi’s Requiem at Carnegie Hall on October 4. Music Worcester is currently organizing a weekend of activities in addition to this exciting event. If you are a Chorus Member, you can still participate in much of the weekend. SPACE IS LIMITED.
Details are still being finalized but below is the tentative itinerary:
Friday, October 2
- Arrive in the afternoon and check in at hotel
- Evening Welcome Reception: Drinks and small food items
- Attend a performance
Saturday, October 3
- Free morning
- Visit Simon Dinnerstein’s gallery/studio. Dinnerstein is a world-renowned artist and father of Music Worcester’s hero Simone Dinnerstein
- Dinner with the group
Sunday, October 4
- Free morning
- Check out of hotel
- Tour of Carnegie Hall prior to concert
- The Worcester Chorus at Carnegie Hall! Performing Verdi’s Requiem
- Followed by a reception at Iguana Cafe
Become a Sustaining Donor with Monthly Giving
Music Worcester is proud to announce our sustained giving option. Giving online has never been easier! For those who wish to show their commitment on a consistent basis, or want to break up a larger gift for ease, this is the option for you. Whatever your preference, each month or quarter, your card will deduct a donation.
All donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Read from our newsletter, Musical Notes.