Annual Fund - memberships & donations
- Friend: $25 or more
- Donor: $50 or more
- Supporter: $100 or more
- Sustainer: $200 or more
- Patron: $300 or more
- Benefactor: $500 or more
- Bronze: $1,000 or more
- Silver: $2,000 or more
- Gold: $3,000 or more
- Platinum: $5,000 or more
- Diamond: $10,000 or more
All donations are fully tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Past Festival Performer, Regina Carter.
Invest in Music Worcester and help us continue to enrich Worcester's cultural landscape. Your contribution will support Music Worcester programs: The Worcester Music Festival, which includes the International Artists Series, Mass Jazz Festival, The Worcester Chorus, The Young Artist Scholarship Competition, and Youth, College and Adult Outreach Programs. Annual Fund contributions and donations also support school programs, workshops and residencies. Your contribution will enable us to continue our distinguished tradition of enriching the cultural life of this community.
Music Worcester welcomes contributions in any amount. Donors receive the following Benefits:
- Recognition in the Worcester Music Festival Program Book, which is used at every performance throughout the season
- Advance notice of special offers and events
- The Music Worcester E-Newsletter
- Pre-concert Lectures and Talks
- BEETHOVEN CIRCLE MEMBERS also receive free concert parking throughout the Festival season and the Annual Beethoven Circle Dinner with Musicale.
Become a supporter today or renew your annual gift through the secure donation site or by calling our office at 508-754-3231, and help us make a difference.